Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 1, 2019

I suffer from CRS can’t remember shit shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


As always, this message hit home I suffer from CRS can’t remember shit shirt. Being a mother is sometimes the hardest job and we beat ourselves up because we never think we are enough. If you’ve ever wondered if you should say something kind to a stranger in despair, do not wonder anymore. Today, as I struggled with lack of motivation to do what I needed to do with my 4 & 6 yr olds because I’m 9 months pregnant and tired, your post reminded me that just being here for them is enough. Your posts make my heart smile! It’s hard as a parent to not feel we want to teach all of the life lessons we know. To try and talk to them on how to improve and want more for themselves.
I suffer from CRS can't remember shit V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt