Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 1, 2019

I’m a simple woman I like wine flip flop dog paw and tennis shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


She taught me to love myself I’m a simple woman I like wine flip flop dog paw and tennis shirt the initial moments of every day. Being gentle with myself in the morning sets a softer tone that extends throughout my day. To rest when I’m tired, even if it’s just two minutes. This loving practice doesn’t eliminate the stresses and strains of everyday life, but it helps me respond to them better. I call it what prepares us to handle whatever lies ahead. Perhaps my child will learn to love herself through difficult periods of life by the way I love her through the difficult mornings of every day. This is simply an example of what works for my family. Thank you for sharing your opinions, experiences, and thoughts in loving and respectful ways.
I'm a simple woman I like wine flip flop dog paw and tennis V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt