Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 1, 2019

Cats make me happy humans make my head hurt, hoodie


I am one of those people that are Cats make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt as my feet hit the floor. I can get dressed and be fully functional before I walk out of my bedroom door. My Hubbs, however, is not. Emphasis on the not. I had to learn how to gently wake him. I make sure he has coffee and the house is relatively quiet (he’s prone to migraines if there’s a lot of loud noise when he wakes up). The gentleness with him has spread to me. I have learned to give myself a few minutes of quiet before I face the day. It has made me a kinder and more patient person in the mornings, whereas I used to become agitated with people dragging their feet. It used to be me who woke her multiple times, each one a bit more stern and impatient.
Cats make me happy humans make my head hurt Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt