Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 1, 2019

Poe hello Darkness my old friend shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I think that my sons can be those people a Poe hello Darkness my old friend shirt, I took them out for pizza and there was a mom at the pizza place setting up a long table with decorations, balloons, and a cake. My guys looked at all of the things, asked her a few questions about her son, and then my seven-year-old tells her he’s going to love this, good job!. I just about melted. Just had to do this with someone who lashed out at me for no reason. Had to step back, take a breath and remember not to take it personally. I love this. It amazes me how people respond when someone finally comes along and is nice to them sometimes. I’m teaching my son this.
Poe hello Darkness my old friend V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Poe hello Darkness my old friend shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt