Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 1, 2019

Don’t ask me for advice I still think punching stupid people shirt


Your words went straight to my heart, Don’t ask me for advice I still think punching stupid people in the face is the right answer shirt. Thank you for sharing your gift of writing and for the daily reminder to choose love, always. Last night, I thought of you. The one who dreads this day, but plasters on a smile so no one feels uncomfortable. It was midnight, and everyone in my house was asleep. But I sat in the quiet of my bathroom, and I thought of you. I felt your pain and your questions and your doubt as if they were my own. I was hoping you’d show up today so I could throw you this lifeline, and let you know you’re not alone. Perhaps you thought of me too, and we’ll pass each other in public today. We are not alone.
Don't ask me for advice I still think punching stupid people V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt