Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 1, 2019

If you’re an uptight non-sweary fancy schmancy mom shirt


My heart hurts when If you’re an uptight non-sweary fancy schmancy mom we can’t be friends I need drunk cursing and judgy mom friends shirt. She embodied love and was such a beautiful example of acceptance. I found her annoying at first as I had never met anyone like her and it threatened my closed off/independent heart. To relax into being loved and being enough was a scary thing to do and I did resist for a while. I am so glad I gave in and accepted her unconditional love. I send much love to yourself, your family, all those you support and all those broken people. They keep reading you so one day maybe your warm love will melt the icicles of their hearts.
If you're an uptight non-sweary fancy schmancy mom V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt