Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 1, 2019

Never broke again shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Love let a 4-year-old ride her scooter to Never broke again shirt, even though it made us very late. Choose love, choose smiles over schedules. I thought of you this morning when I saw a commercial by Scheels sporting goods store where a mom told her little boy I love to watch you play! Maybe someone at Scheels is a fan of yours! I shared this two years ago and it popped up again today, on a day I needed it the most. Thank you for this beautiful reminder of what love can do for those around us and for ourselves. I love that you’ve said ‘choose’ love because it is a mindful decision we make to act in love even if we don’t feel like it. The more we do it on purpose, the more natural our responses become.
Never broke again V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt