Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 1, 2019

Love someone with autism shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


As a former special education Love someone with autism shirt, I always appreciated the children who would take a moment to talk to, encourage, or include my students. I would pull those kind children aside later and tell them how that one nice thing they said or did make a difference. I don’t think I’ve ever seen my student smile like that, I would say. Or I’m certain she’s going to remember your kindness forever. And the children would look surprised and pleased and then go on giving more kindness like it was their job. Now that I have children of my own, I encourage them to be the person who thinks of one nice thing. I don’t think there is a more important person to be.
Love someone with autism V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Love someone with autism shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt