Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

Official Grandma bear shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-nneck t-shirt


Thank you as always dearest Rachel for Official Grandma bear shirt. You are on my mind everytime I lay down my phone to listen to my children. I want them to always know that theirs is the voice I will always listen to first! Just reread this, just to clarify. I am not always on my phone and my children are adults now. Oh, that brought tears to my eyes. Love does make good things happen! Thank you so much for sharing your stories, you brought joy to my morning! Last night, I thought of you. The one unable to sleep because worry pulses through your veins like caffeine; yet here you are, facing another day. I had a tough morning with my daughter. You know the one where she’s so mad at you that she can barely say goodbye before school?
Official Grandma bear V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Official Grandma bear shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-nneck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt