Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

I’m a bitch I’m a lover I’m a crazy ass mother seriously ask my kids shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Whatever your situation, I’m a bitch I’m a lover I’m a crazy ass mother seriously ask my kids shirt. God bless each of you. Be safe and take care. Love others and offer compassion. Get tough. Stand up and keep fighting. Blue October is amazing. The open book tour is the best thing I’ve ever experienced. Thanks for spreading the blue love! The world would be a different place if everyone looked inward so bravely and made a commitment toward positive change. I admire you! As another wise, compassionate sister said ‘you cannot open a closed shell with the sledgehammer! So yes people can change, I can change, only when we’re ready. I’m convinced we need only work on ourselves and understand our journeys happen differently.
I'm a bitch I'm a lover I'm a crazy ass mother seriously ask my kids V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m a bitch I’m a lover I’m a crazy ass mother seriously ask my kids shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt