Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 1, 2019

Ed Five standing by shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


One for every day of the week. You’re a daily bucket filler! Tonight I was on an Ed Five standing by shirt to tuck my child into bed as quickly as possible. It had been a tiring day, and I just wanted to be alone. She asked if she could listen to my heartbeat. Reluctantly, I stretched out beside her and she drew her head to my chest. Humor is such an awesome tool to use in such moments! I love that you shared this beautiful idea. Rachel – your words have touched me and have changed the parent that I am. Thank you for your honesty and love. Give yourself grace. You are doing the best you can. Sending love your way tonight.
Ed Five standing by Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Ed Five standing by shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt