Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 1, 2019

Grateful Dead friend of the devil shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

Don’t let one piece of wilted lettuce ruin Grateful Dead friend of the devil shirt. Your mom and I love you more than all the geometry in the world. The motto I sum up my Dad’s life with is simply this: love first. Whenever I don’t know how to handle anything in parenting, I try hard to just love first. I can discipline, problem solves, etc later. You can’t go wrong loving first. I will not only use these as reminders for my children, but also for myself. I struggle to forgive my own failings. Fortunately, I’m wise enough to not be as hard on my kids as I am on myself. Thank you again for sharing your wisdom with the rest of us navigating this adventure called life! You are such a light, my friend.
Grateful Dead friend of the devil V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Grateful Dead friend of the devil shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt