Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 1, 2019

Hei Hei I have a good heart but this mouth shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


What a loving and supportive Hei Hei I have a good heart but this mouth shirt. I love the space you are giving him to decide what feels right to him and also honoring the commitment to finish. So much love to you both. Oh, this reminds me of when my brother didn’t get the part of narrator in the school play and when my mum asked why not the teacher, in front of my brother, said he wasn’t good enough so my mum said well he’s good enough for me and marched him out of the playground. The next day he was given the part as well! It gives me the words I need to share with my two at this very moment. I love you and your dearly. They are always enough!
Hei Hei I have a good heart but this mouth V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt