Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 1, 2019

I support women and cis women shirt, hoodie, sweater


On days like today, when pain around me is I support women and cis women shirt on the screen break my heart, I find it easy to lose hope. This morning, when tears began to cloud my eyes, I closed them and replaced the devastating scene in my mind with one of hope. It’s a mighty powerful thing to be held when you’re barely holding it together. It’s a mighty powerful thing to be looked after when you assumed people will only look out for themselves. The concept of stranger solidarity is so critical to our survival on this planet. How we treat each other is so telling of the health of humankind.
I support women and cis women V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I support women and cis women shirt, hoodie, sweater

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt