Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 1, 2019

I can’t be trusted at Target shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


In a face that seems to elongate with each passing day, I can’t be trusted at Target shirt of my love for this child. I can’t predict much of anything, but I can predict I’ll never tire of kissing her forehead as she sleeps. My love for this child will endure harsh elements, discord, distance, and time. This I know for sure. Perhaps it is one of the few things on earth that is eternal. My love for her is fixed. And it fixes me. She’ll be 10 soon & the physical & emotional changes are starting to shine through yet I still my sweet little girl. I particularly love her infectious loud laugh, that’s pure joy to my heart. Except that I can’t seem to put my feelings into words.
I can't be trusted at Target V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt