Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

You’ve seen me and you know me I’m Old Gregg vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


This was from God to my heart You love me and you’ve seen me and you know me I’m Old Gregg vintage shirt a move from upstate NY to Grand Cayman. I left my two grown daughters behind and My younger children are in that place of pain and unfamiliarity. I’m looking for those moments of feeling like home to come. My hope & prayer for you today is that you see a blessing among the challenge a flower among the weeds hopes in the face of despair. My friends live there move on together, while each new day here is a struggle to put one foot in front of the other at times. This is not our first time at the relocation rodeo. And generally, I do a good job of making it work because I feel like I have to for our kids.
You've seen me and you know me I'm Old Gregg vintage V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: You’ve seen me and you know me I’m Old Gregg vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt