Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 12, 2018

A house is not a home without a Bernese Mountain shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


My dear friend once said to a group of us, one day while A house is not a home without a Bernese Mountain shirt, so instead of getting annoyed and frustrated I stop what I am doing and give them my undivided attention within ten minutes our entire day has drastically improved. I have followed her advice for 17 years and seven children and can honestly say it works. We can’t go wrong with presence. My therapist said something similar about my voice becoming that little voice inside my daughter’s head as she grows up- will it be a nagging voice of belittlement, doubt, and disapproval?
A house is not a home without a Bernese Mountain Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt