Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 12, 2018

Dear Santa I’ll pay good money for your list of naughty boys shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Thank you for showing up and holding on. Dear Santa I’ll pay good money for your list of naughty boys shirt to be there with him and that is truly significant. Thank you for the reminder definitely not my first choice tonight, with hurtful words from my teen ~ choosing to Love through my own hurts. I share the same heartbeat with two precious souls, and that is enough to get me through. Oh my goodness, I absolutely love that statement! Hits home more then anyone knows! Such great encouragement here, thank you for reminding us all we are not our mistake. We are more so what we do after the mistake.
Dear Santa I'll pay good money for your list of naughty boys Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Dear Santa I’ll pay good money for your list of naughty boys shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt