Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 12, 2018

Cats in a box shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I love that Cats in a box shirt end up with such fun cats. I end up with this Beast. We call her the bitch because she is one. This is the fact that she made when I tried to take a nice picture of her hiding in the cubby. Yeah, it’s funny but what use does a cat really have? It sits around for its entire life eat, sleep and shit and get fat off our money and eventually die. I thought the cat doing what the Chinese cat was doing was so funny until I got to the one with the toy just getting smacked in the face. Oliver is the lazy bum in front of the fireplace and kitty is the pretty princess queen with the beautiful collar strutting her stuff. What TF kind of cat is this?!? I legit thought it was a freaky looking stuffed animal until it jumped. Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and you see this looking at you. Nope nope nope sorry nope.
Cats In A Box Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Cats in a box shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt