Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 12, 2018

Whatever sprinkles your donuts shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Bringing tears to my eyes again. Whatever sprinkles your donuts shirt; but I try to do so much good, too, and that’s where my heart lives. Thanks for sharing again. There is so much power in noticing and being noticed.  You have a beautiful way with words. From your story, we could be soul sisters. At least we have faith. This reminded me of the greatest woman I ever knew. My Grandmother. I miss her so much. But her examples of dealing with hard life is my resort when I need help. When faced with unresolved issues and unanswered questions, the bully in my head often tells me I should be doing more, figuring things out, and planning ahead.
Whatever sprinkles your donuts Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt