Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 12, 2018

Harry Potter chibi shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I love this! Having 3 boys I’ve always tended to do everything for Harry Potter chibi shirt and is pretty self-sufficient and I’ve gradually let go and let him do his own thing when it comes to getting ready to go somewhere. Many days he has to pack for 2 different sports practices, plus all his school stuff, and he really does a good job at remembering everything! My youngest is the one I really need to work on this with. He is the baby at 9 years old and we do everything for him. And he expects it. This post has inspired me, I know he is capable, we just don’t ever give him the chance so he has no reason to even try! I think making a list is a good way to start with him. Thank you! We have a trip coming up soon.
Harry Potter chibi Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt