Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 12, 2018

Taken care of and spoiled by my husband shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I am feeling overwhelmed this morning it began yesterday when the Taken care of and spoiled by my husband shirt out-of-state to see family. But I am feeling it more than ever today as I look at my calendar and realize how much I have to accomplish personally and professionally in the next four weeks. I’ve decided to do the opposite of what my productivity-driven/worry-prone mind is telling me to do right now. I will not try to knock a few things off the list on this last day before the work week begins. I was able to spend some wonderful time visiting a friend who is in an assisted living facility.
Taken care of and spoiled by my husband Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt