Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 12, 2018

I’m not antisocial I just don’t like you shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


That’s when I saw a look of peace I’m not antisocial I just don’t like you shirt. I don’t think anyone had ever acknowledged the significance of him showing up. This is what I think about when I’m having a particularly rough season and my critic is loud. I remember that special young man and the power of noticing any and all good even if it’s just showing up. It’s only been five days of making a concerted effort to notice any and all positives in myself after a critical period, but with each recognition, I feel the change happening. My inner dialogue is slowly sounding less judgmental and more celebratory. With each small celebration, I feel more peaceful more hopeful and more like the person and parent, I want to be.
I'm not antisocial I just don't like you Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m not antisocial I just don’t like you shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt