Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

January girls are not Fragile like a flower we are Fragile like a bomb shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I’m so thankful God made you and people like January girls are not Fragile like a flower we are Fragile like a bomb shirt. I am always inspired by your words. Thank you. I wouldn’t hold my breathe and wait for somebody to help. The world is full of smooth mouthed liars! I know them first hand! Wouldn’t trust them at all! Small acts of kindness multiply that by a million times that will make a difference that’s all it takes to try to make that small circle this around you the best that you can make it. This includes turning the other cheek or assuming they know how to “fix” the problem. Thank you for noticing and for sharing your wisdom. Who says somber moments must be somber?
January girls are not Fragile like a flower we are Fragile like a bomb Longsleeve Tee

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt