Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

I’m not a person you should put on speakerphone shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Our love is meant for places I’m not a person you should put on speakerphone shirt and tears come easily. Where the air is stifling and souls are trapped. Did you ever think that little hands-free project you created would turn into at atmosphere, world-changing movement?  Every day, every post, every reply, and every way the soul sisterhood has helped shift me to who I am today. I know some of you are showing up to love even though you are weary and wonder if it’s worth it. This is a reminder that it is. Thank you for choosing love. This is from one of our first visits with Annie when she could sing along with Avery.
I'm not a person you should put on speakerphone V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt