Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 12, 2018

Grinch my dogs are the reason I wake up every morning shirt, hoodie, sweater


The universe is listening – perfect timing to Grinch my dogs are the reason I wake up every morning really freakin’ early every single morning shirt, I am ordering now! I love this! We tend to think that we are taking away from our kids when we take care of ourselves when really the opposite is true. They are suffering if we are suffering. They notice more than we think. I can’t remember the exact quote, but I think L.R. Knost said something about how taking care of ourselves doesn’t mean Me First it means me too. I  really needed this today. This past month has been very stressful and full of short tempers and not enough time. Thanks for reminding me of how important it is to give myself what I need so that I don’t lay all my stress on my littles.
Grinch my dogs are the reason I wake up every morning Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Grinch my dogs are the reason I wake up every morning shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt