Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Harry Potter my Patronus is a Bulldog shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


On mornings that are not salvageable, remember this: Harry Potter my Patronus is a Bulldog shirt of love without even thinking about it. I was beyond happy that he was here otherwise I would’ve messed everything up. Remember: Love prevails over failures, flaws, and even disastrous mornings. In the big picture of life 3 secs is nothing! I need to print this and laminate for future reference!! School starts next Tuesday for us, providing Harvey doesn’t do too much damage! I did that today! and it feels amazing. I had to drop the illusion of my perfect morning and just be with the experience with chaos.
Harry Potter my Patronus is a Bulldog Sweater

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt