Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Koi we’re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


As we hear the devastating news that it will Koi we’re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl vintage shirt, we hurt with you. When we knocked on doors a few people came out and simply fell into my arms for a long hug. They didn’t need supplies they needed support and comfort. I will never forget those hugs. Summer, I will always hold your hand and your heart in mine. Use my shoulder to lean on. I’ll bet you a million bucks we have extra oars! That’s my baby. But I soon learned he was not fine. And the more we say it out loud, the less impossible it sounds, and the closer it feels to make it a reality.
Koi we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl vintage Longsleeve Tee

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt