Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 12, 2018

Shut the hell up I’m counting shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Began taking small steps to scale back on Shut the hell up I’m counting shirt in my life. I worked on freeing myself from the unachievable standard of perfection and pressure to do it all. I implemented a healing mantra, only love today, to help silence my inner bully. Little did I know, that mantra would become the practice of my life. I was able to say things like, “It’s only a little syrup. Just wipe it up, and the counter will be as good as new. Instead of expelling an exasperated sigh and an eye roll for good measure. I offered to hold the broom while she swept up a sea of Cheerios that covered the floor. Over time, the fear that once flared in my children’s eyes when they were in trouble disappeared.
Shut the hell up I'm counting Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Shut the hell up I’m counting shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt