Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 12, 2018

Every short girl really needs a tall bestie shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


As I laid out all the ingredients to make an Every short girl really needs a tall bestie shirt, I wondered if it would be a waste of time on what was such a hard, hard day. But my older daughter Natalie joined me and we worked side-by-side for a man who so often puts others before himself. And when it came time for the icing, we slathered it on thick – so thick it ran over the sides of the platter. And when Natalie smiled, and I saw goodness in the midst of pain. And when my husband blew out his candles on that succulent cake with the exact same smile, I felt certain there was goodness in his wish and in the days ahead.
Every short girl really needs a tall bestie Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt