Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 12, 2018

Trump all in all he’s just another prick with no wall shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Really worth the read and the thoughts that this Trump all in all he’s just another prick with no wall shirt. Everything you write hits me down into my soul. I have read that book and have your mantras throughout my house. I still find it difficult to make the switch to find joy and love amongst the day-to-day stresses. But I know I must since I see how it affects my 3 kids. Thank you for your true, open, honest, real, and encouraging words. Thank you so much for your bravery and for sharing your light with all of us. I absolutely needed this tonight! You have no idea how much your insights inspire me to make the changes necessary in my life to become the woman, the wife, and the mother God meant me to be.
Trump all in all he's just another prick with no wall Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Trump all in all he’s just another prick with no wall shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt