Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 1, 2019

Crazy cat lady the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Wow. What beautiful words to wake up to. Crazy cat lady the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness the heart of a hippie the mouth of a sailor shirt when I think of my girls who are just beginning their school journey. I am so thankful for this, and you. I’ve read this piece a few times and it totally resonates with me. Passionate about engaging education for individuals this teacher gets it. Wish it was more the norm than a rarity. Just bought your book today! I know you have shared this before but it should be shared often. I was thinking this morning I wish so and so could see my child’s passion for maybe that would make a difference. And it can make a difference in so many lives from the 2 year old to the 100 year old in the nursing home.
Crazy cat lady the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Crazy cat lady the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt