Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 1, 2019

I camp so I don’t punch people in the throat shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


He goes out and gets stray cats, takes them to be fixed, I camp so I don’t punch people in the throat shirt. He’s incredible. There have been some very dark and difficult times in our household. Through it all, they’ve been there. Not just there but present. They’re good examples of kind and caring people. They remind me to be kind and caring for myself. The one unable to sleep because of worry pulses through your veins like caffeine; yet here you are, facing another day. To find or bring that happiness to others. My kids are incredible reminders to look for the good. To choose to be happy. I feel like I have been inspired, enlightened, blessed, and encouraged by reading it.
I camp so I don't punch people in the throat Sweater

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt