Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 1, 2019

Sunset Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra September 1991 shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Thank you for the words. I had something thoughtful to Sunset Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra September 1991 shirt in an academic competition. Because of your thoughtful posts, I was able to compliment not just his effort but his grace in handling defeat and no matter the outcome he is always enough. I could see the weight of his worries lift off of his 9-year-old shoulders before my eyes. Oh my goodness, this brings tears to my eyes. I am so grateful to know that my words help you and him at that moment. This is everything to me. Blessings to you both. Cathy, your response to a disappointed kid was top notch.
Sunset Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra September 1991 Sweater

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt