Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 1, 2019

You can’t scare me I have a crazy sister who happens to cuss a lot shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


This is so important! I had to You can’t scare me I have a crazy sister who happens to cuss a lot she has anger issues and a serious dislike for stupid people shirt. Thanks for bringing it to my attention again. I have been thinking along these lines recently as I work with someone I care about who is going through a challenging time. It really does help me with my frustration to realize, hey, this is not how this person usually acts. I’ve been waiting to come home to chew him out. Now I’m taking a few minutes to calm down and rethink what might be bothering him, then disciplining accordingly. I really needed this! I have found myself asking my children & husband way too often lately what’s wrong with you?
You can't scare me I have a crazy sister who happens to cuss a lot V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: You can’t scare me I have a crazy sister who happens to cuss a lot shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt