Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 1, 2019

You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Bud Light I kill you shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I realized she wanted to be seen. It’s what You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Bud Light I kill you shirt. And so today, I want to share a portion of her message. It is one heart’s plea, but I am certain she speaks for many. Do good to humans around you, who are not in your class and lifestyle like you do for the lone animals. We are human. Know that within your realm are people walking but in reality, they are in cages. The thoughts and experiences that are shared by you here make us better humans just like the animals who my daughters and I love to care for on Sundays. This is why I didnt want to be bothered because I had to really focus on me.
You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Bud Light I kill you V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt