Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 9, 2018

A day without beer probably wouldn’t kill me but why risk it shirt

I just wanted to share a couple of pictures that hopefully A day without beer probably wouldn’t kill me but why risk it shirt without you guys and your delicious beer Zacky and I would probably have died from dehydration – we love your work. What would the world look like without the contributions women have made? I lost my twin brother last October. He died after a day of drinking, falling from a cliff near our home in Quilty, later that night. Life without my twin brother Stephen is just so hard. To be honest, it still feels like he is gone away on holidays and that he will be coming back, but unfortunately, that’s not going to happen.
A day without beer probably wouldn't kill me but why risk it Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt