Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 9, 2018

I’m a grandma and a Falcons fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Thank you to all of you who choose to be in our corner. I’m a grandma and a Falcons fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt, your support means the world to us. Let’s make it the best year yet. The Jets open their preseason slate on Friday night at MetLife Stadium against the Atlanta Falcons, which means fans will get their first glimpse of rookie quarterback Sam Darnold in real action. I was 13 when Mike Vick got drafted in 01 and I became a fan and have been one ever since, got it tattooed on me and I’ll be traveling from NC to see my boys live for the 1st time in August!
I'm a grandma and a Falcons fan which means I'm pretty much perfect Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt