Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 9, 2018

I’m a grandma and an Eagles fan which means I’m pretty shirt

The Philadelphia Eagles are holding their first open-to-the-public practice tonight, I’m a grandma and an Eagles fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt for a second championship. Not that Eagles fans needed us to tell them that they’re probably already polishing their greased pole climbing skills. If there’s a word it’s called everything. That’s what it means to Eagles fans everywhere. And for Eagles fans everywhere, this is for them. Maybe the Patriots will start working on their defense and stopped counting on Brady to win the games! It’s all about Brady, and Brady underperformed. He took so many hits, so they weren’t blocking for him at all.
I'm a grandma and an Eagles fan which means I'm pretty Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt