Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 9, 2018

I’m a grandma and a Georgia fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

So you think it’s funny that they are all bullying a young girl! Dani Dyer is the worst. She is just so fake, I’m a grandma and a Georgia fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt. Disgusting behavior, won’t all be clapping Dani if Georgia ends up like poor Sophie. Glad she ain’t my daughter. Sam and Georgia deserve each other maybe she’s moany sometimes and gets on people’s nerves but they were good together so they should have just gone when they had the chance to. It said it happened after an explosive recoupling. I’m assuming Sam chose Georgia and they were told they can’t do that.
I'm a grandma and a Georgia fan which means I'm pretty much perfect V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt