Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 9, 2018

Jack Skellington walk away I have anger issues and a serious shirt

The kinds of accusations Karen Monahan has thrown at my Jack Skellington walk away I have anger issues and a serious dislike for stupid people shirt. I‘ve been quiet on this issue the past few days because I’ve been trying to find a way to process this strange and upsetting situation. I also wanted to wait until after the primary and the DFL endorsement because this is not a political issue for me, but a deeply personal one. But I never actually signed up for public or political life. I can’t sit back and watch as Karen’s tried and true red flags appear and the public selectively ignores them.
Jack Skellington walk away I have anger issues and a serious Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt