Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 11, 2018

Rock on hand sign Rhinestone Christmas shirt

I went to the church. I wanted to pray for your come back. To end my Rock on hand sign Rhinestone Christmas shirt, sweater an explanation from you. And to my surprise, He really answered my prayers immediately. I saw you appeared with a glowing smile on your face. With eyes that are full of faith. With clothes that are worn by nuns. I didn’t know how to react. You are really a nun. I want to pinch myself. But I know this isn’t a dream. You are wearing nuns’ clothes. And the wait took more than 2 years. And I am now a Mechanical Engineer. I have a relationship with 2 girls but none of it lasted more than 3 months. Because I know I am still waiting for you.
Rock on hand sign Rhinestone Christmas Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt