Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 11, 2018

Who needs Santa I’ve got Nanny shirt

We are even not shy to fart at each other Who needs Santa I’ve got Nanny shirt, sweater while watching a movie. I can easily read her mind, same as she reads mine too. We accepted each other’s flaws and imperfection. We were practicing to be a good husband and wife. She’s the girl that’s perfect for me. She’s meant for me. Her hands fit perfectly with mine. She’s mine and mine alone.’ Words that I always repeat on my mind way back then. Not until her father died. Her father died due to heart failure. She was so devastated. She wouldn’t stop crying until she falls asleep. I want to comfort her. I want her to know that I am here for her. Too bad, sadness ate her heart and covered my chamber there.
Who needs Santa I've got Nanny Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt