Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 12, 2018

Dickhead Dog Noma Bar shirt, hoodie, sweater, and long sleeve t-shirt

Omg, that looks like a penis and look like a Dickhead Dog Noma Bar shirt. Guess they don’t call them wiener dogs for anything, I’m gonna be honest, all I see is a giant, poorly drawn dick. Love Dickshund shirt: Yes pet the Dachshund, I mean Dachshund.  I think the graphic designer needs to have a talk. James Ducote, it’s a penis, there’s no way it’s not a penis and  Becky Lofthouse want this for Xmas? I can’t even. Who proofed this? Looks more like a Spitz, or perhaps its cousin, the Swallows. You’re disgusting. Dickhead Dog Noma Bar Mans True Best Friend shirt, hoodie, sweater, and long sleeves t-shirt. Tiffany Shearer – there may be a theme to the stuff I share with you. I feel like this is a subliminal feminist statement, hat’s a Hand Dog T-shirt! Perhaps a cocker spaniel? I heard they throw up If you pet them too much. They were intentionally going for a penis right? They had to have been. I thought this was showing a footjob wtf,  Kaitlyn Birch, like I get what they were going for but. Carrie Atkins Anthony Zoldork is this really a dog though.
Dickhead Dog Noma Bar Guys shirt

Buy this shirt: Dickhead Dog Noma Bar shirt, hoodie, sweater, and long sleeve t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt