Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 12, 2018

I just baked you some shut the fucupcakes shirt, hoodie, sweater

I agree and I started in preschool with mine. Knew they were going to get plenty I just baked you some shut the fucupcakes shirt. My job, to me, was to teach empathy, kindness, and manners. The rest would fall into place. If you gave it your best that’s all I ask, whether it’s school, sports or with friends. Raising good and happy kids has always been my goal. Thank you for being a best friend I never knew. Your posts have resonated with me on so many topics & are exactly the encouragement I need right now. I do encourage them to do their best in everything they do. If I know they haven’t been applying themselves, then I encourage them to step it up a notch.
I just baked you some shut the fucupcakes Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I just baked you some shut the fucupcakes shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt