Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 12, 2018

I said BTSM not BDSM shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Throughout a tumultuous spring, that is exactly what I said BTSM not BDSM shirt. I practiced self-preservation by stepping away from life’s demands for 30 minutes each afternoon and eating a hearty salad with goat cheese on my back porch. As the sun warmed my face, I visited my place of peace, and I could breathe. There is a time in my life when I would have shamed myself for wishing that. But I’ve learned it is imperative to listen to the barely audible, heartbreaking pleas of the soul and find out more. This post speaks to me so much! Just arrived at my dad’s beloved soul space in Michigan today on our annual father/daughter trip.
I said BTSM not BDSM Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I said BTSM not BDSM shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt