Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 12, 2018

It’s Christmas I hope you’re reaaaaadyyyyy to paaaartyyyy shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

A few days later, while still holding on to It’s Christmas I hope you’re reaaaaadyyyyy to paaaartyyyy shirt, sweater, I came downstairs to make my children’s breakfast. I immediately noticed my husband’s slippers sitting by the garage door. Each morning, he puts on slippers with his business attire so the click of his dress shoes don’t wake our children as he comes down the stairs. It’s pretty much a metaphor for the way my thoughtful husband lives his life always putting others needs before his own, the one who always gives more than he receives. I picked up those slippers and felt long-held tension leave my body as my stubborn heart softened and remorse hit me like a ton of bricks. I’d never applied these lyrics to the ones I am closest to, those whose faces I know by heart.
It's Christmas I hope you're reaaaaadyyyyy to paaaartyyyy Hoodie

Buy this shirt: It’s Christmas I hope you’re reaaaaadyyyyy to paaaartyyyy shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt