Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 12, 2018

NASA Death Star Star Wars shirt, hoodie, sweater

They have given me words to describe myself and feel good in NASA Death Star Star Wars shirt. I too had a hero of a friend that did so much for me. Though she was going thru tough times herself, dealing with the loss of a parent, she took me, this awkward, super shy 6th grader, the new kid at school, under her wing. She introduced me to all her friends, made me feel valid & important & safe, even when I was so shy, I could not even say a word in front of these other kids. Over the years I blossomed into an outgoing, secure person. I know my life would have been very different without my dear friend. Sweet Avery, your kindness towards others is so special and wonderful! You are an amazing young lady I see helping to change this world into a better place, for years to come!
NASA Death Star Star Wars Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt