Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 1, 2019

Groot hug weed shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I stared at the photo for a moment considering but what I saw was a Groot hug weed shirt and squints from the glaring sun. I did not even hesitate as I put the picture back into my daughter’s folder to return to school. The next morning Avery came to me with the class picture in hand. I could tell by the distraught look on her face that I’d made the wrong choice. Well, it costs thirteen dollars and that seems like a lot of money for a picture. I pointed to the squinting faces and added, “Plus, the smiles aren’t that good. As I spoke these words to the devastated face of my child, my justifications for not buying the picture sounded empty and shallow.
Groot hug weed Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Groot hug weed shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt