Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 1, 2019

I don’t like any of them my grandbabies are my favorite shirt, hooddie, sweater

Also, if I remember correctly, My kids accuse me of having a favorite child which is ridiculous because I don’t like any of them my grandbabies are my favorite shirt. You’re raising wonderfully well-rounded children. Good job, momma, and kudos to you for not getting defensive. This photo is extraordinary – wow! It really does capture so much emotion. I’m not even a cat person and I still swallowed hard when I saw this. God wants us to take care of all of His works – people, animals, plants/nature, you name it – and I think He’s given most of us an individual spirit or inclination toward certain needs so that we can do those with more passion, energy, and commitment. Animals bring so much joy to others and God clearly works through them just like He works through people.
 I don't like any of them my grandbabies are my favorite V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt